So I've gotten excluding paths to work as a standalone command. When I paste this into a script however, it ignores the exclusions. Any advice?

rsync -aXvr --times --links --exclude={'*.vdi','*.vmdk','*.ova','*.qcow2','.config/discord/'} /home/path/ user@nas:/NAS/HOME/destination/

Are there supposed to be some kind of brackets around this?

Regards,
Matt Stevens