nice,

do you have performance comparison vs. plain fail on the same hardware
setup ?

thank you

roland

Am 10.02.23 um 07:56 schrieb Heiko Schlittermann via rsync:
fuse driver that maps the huge file (or device) as a directory of files
representing blocks of the backing file (or device).

Using Rsync now on these smaller files I circumvented the above
mentioned issues (be they real or just a result of my stupidity).

Maybe you find bmapfs useful for other scenarios too. I'd be happy if