On Thu, 24 Nov 2016, mosto...@gmail.com wrote:

not really, but we haven't had anyone experiment with thousands of them, so it's possible, but unlikely that there would be a measureable slowdown as rsyslog finds the right one to use.

The bigger overhead is in interpreting the template, that's where simplifying it to be $! or $!foo would be a big win (or writing a string module)

Memory went above 5GB for our first dirty try (several rulesets, several queues...). I'll change that soon.

probably all the queues.

David Lang
kk