From: rsyslog [mailto:rsyslog-boun...@lists.adiscon.com] On Behalf Of Rainer
Gerhards
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2017 11:27 AM
To: rsyslog-users <rsyslog@lists.adiscon.com>
Subject: Re: [rsyslog] preserving metadata on message split

larger 128k currently seems to be a problem when RELP is used.
Otherwise, we have configs which actually have set it to a couple of
MB (and occasionally use it).

Rainer

<rsyslog-users-lists.adiscon....@whyaskwhy.org>:
On 11/9/2017 10:24 AM, Scot Kreienkamp wrote:

I have it set at 128k now... I thought I read in the list archives that
was the maximium value?

https://github.com/rsyslog/rsyslog/issues/1741

Looks like it (for now).

LIKE THAT.

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt
from disclosure under applicable laws.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information
(other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information.  If you
e-mail or by telephone at the above number. Thank you.