I would like to log warnings for a service to a separate file, but not warning
or higher, just warnings.

So, for example if I wanted all the ftp info to go to ftp.log, but all the
warnings to go to ftp-warn.log and everything with a higher level to go to
ftp-error.log how would I set that up in rsyslog.conf?

ftp.info;ftp.warn;ftp.crit;ftp.err      /var/log/ftp.log
ftp.warn;ftp.crit;ftp.err                       /var/log/ftp-warn.log
ftp.crit
/var/log/ftp-error.log

??

I suspect I am missing something here, but I am just reading through he
documentation for the first time.

--
My main job is trying to come up with new and innovative and effective ways to
reject even more mail. I'm up to about 97% now.