> On Mar 13, 2018, at 11:15, deoren
> <rsyslog-users-lists.adiscon....@whyaskwhy.org> wrote:
> Here is an untested solution using the "advanced" format:

Oh my, that is fascinating,. I hadn't come across the advanced format yet, but
that does look like it's a lot more readable, at least. I will definitely give
that a shot, but I am going to have to grok it a little bit better before I do.

Quick follow up on the old format:

ftp.info;ftp.warn

Does that exclude ONLY warnings, or warnings and higher (lower numeric code)?

--
My main job is trying to come up with new and innovative and effective ways to
reject even more mail. I'm up to about 97% now.