Hello All,

I am trying to install RTx-Statistics on my RT3.4.1 box.

The machine was recently upgraded from Rt3.0.(something) to RT3.4.1 with the proper database schema updates.

Everything is running great.  The way we performed the upgrade was to remove Apache and the previous version of RT, install the new RT and perform the schema updates.  Everything is running GREAT.

Now I am attempting to install RTx-Statistics 0.1.8 using this procedure:

----cut----

#Perl Makefile.PL

Using RT configurations from /opt/rt3/lib/RT.pm:

./html  => /opt/rt3/share/html

./lib   => /opt/rt3/local/lib

kfh: in RTx.pm sub RTx

Writing Makefile for RTx::Statistics

# make install

Writing /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux/auto/RTx/Statistics/.packlist

Appending installation info to /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i686-linux/perllocal.pod

# /etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd restart

That all looks good to me, the /opt/rt3 is correct and we are using site_perl5.8.8

But when I log into RT, I do not get the statistics side bar.  Am I missing something obvious – like having to manually add it into the page or something?

Oh, and I have also tried to simply un-tar the distribution subdirectories into /opt/rt3/ and /opt/rt3/share  (this worked in my old version 3.0.x).

Thanks in advance!

-Don McCallum