Stewart,

Instead of using "Privileged" or "Unprivileged" at the system or Queue level for those rights, use the Requestor Role. Of course, you will have to decide where to give them all the ability to "CreateTicket", but that can be done at the Global System Group or Queue System Group level.

Kenn
LBNL

Stewart Tranter wrote:
Hello,

I have the odd situation in that I have a group (Group A) of privileged users who I need to give full read only access to, apart from the ability to reply to cases in which they are the requestor.

I need all unprivileged users to be able to reply to cases in which they are requestors.

I have a group of normal privileged users who have full write access to RT, these are in a separate group, Group B.

Is there a way of specifying that the unprivileged users and Group A can only reply to cases in which they are the requestor?

Thanks in advance,

Stewart
Stewart Tranter
Computing Services