On Mon, 14 May 2007, Taan Lindemans wrote:

I was wondering if this was the best way to do things:

I have one queue where a group of users are notified on all new, modified or resolved tickets. However I don't want them notified on new or resolved reminders (which are placed in the same queue). I modified Reminders.pm and made sure all reminders are created in a new "Reminders" queue which has no scrips enabled. This works but I have the feeling there should be a better way?

I don't use Reminders in my RT instance, but what about modifying your scrips to only fire if the ticket Type='ticket'. This would preclude including tickets of type='reminder'.

-jd