Tim Wilson wrote:
On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at  8:47 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Darren Ellis
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am using ExtractCustomField to try to populate some custom fields by scanning for values in the body of the incoming message. My regexp needs to match a starting string and then grab everything to the end of the line. I have the regexp working with egrep in the bash shell, but my custom fields aren't being populated.

Darren,

I believe that the ExtractCustomField code is only able to inspect the email
headers to look for matches. I don't think it can look in the message body.

Sure it can. Here's my template for taking everything after 'Host:' (useful for Nagios alert)

Server|Body|Host:\s(.*)$||

One thing I notice is that the example and mine both have Body capitalized, while the OP doesn't. You might try changing that. Maybe this would work (untested).

Customer Name|Body|CSR Contact Name\s*(.*)$||

Ryan

begin:vcard
fn:Ryan Fox
n:Fox;Ryan
org:The University of Findlay;Information Technology Services
adr:128 Old Main;;1000 Main St;Findlay;OH;45840;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Network Services Manager
tel;work:419-434-4348
x-mozilla-html:TRUE