Hi. I've been beating my head against the wall trying to get RT
approvals working so we can use it for change management. I'm getting
this error message in file "warn":

Jan 11 11:40:33 isdws76250 RT: Use of uninitialized value in hash
element at /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/CreateTickets.pm line 863.
(/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/CreateTickets.pm:863)
Jan 11 11:40:33 isdws76250 last message repeated 5 times

Setup:

I'm using queue "CMs".

A scrip for that queue is:
Create Approval Ticket
On Create Create Tickets with template Create Approval Ticket

A template for that queue named "Create Approval Ticket" contains:
===Create-Ticket CreateApprovalTicket