Hello all,

I am trying to figure out why I can not edit the query used for the default at a glance page.

Process:

1) Login as Root and get to the "RT at a glance page"
2) Click edit, immediately to the right of, but on the same line as the text "10 highest priority tickets I own" 3) Now we get taken to the page "Customize "N" highest priority tickets I own" where I click "Search - My Tickets" on the line that starts with "You can also edit the predefined search itself" 4) Now we get taken to the page "Query Builder" where I click on the "Advanced" link on the blue menu bar

Which takes me to a scree that has a text box for a query and then a text box for formating that query.

My system currently has the following information for the query and the formating boxes

Query:
        Owner = '__CurrentUser__' AND  (  Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open' )

Formating:
        '<a href="__WebPath__/Ticket/Display.html?id=__id__">__id__</a>/TITLE:

I have attempt to replace the formating information with the following:

Formating:
        '__Priority__',
        '__QueueName__',
        '__ExtendedStatus__'

I then click the "apply your changes" button.
Then I am taken to the Query Builder page where I hit the "save" button which indicates that this is a "RT System's saved search" and has the description of "[_1] highest priority tickets I own"

I click the show results button and bingo I get good results BUT if I go back by clicking "Home" and click on the title link "10 highest priority tickets I own" I get a display of the ticket urls but the formating is wrong. Going back and editing the search shows that the search formating I saved above did not actually "save" and displays this again:

Formating:
        '<a href="__WebPath__/Ticket/Display.html?id=__id__">__id__</a>/TITLE:

Anyone have an idea why this is happening or why saving this search is not taking?

Any help would be appreciated, I can't seem to get this bug to go away and I can't figure out why it is happening.

Brian