Hi folks!

First of all I would like to say thanks to the developers of RT.

I'm reading a lot about queues, groups and permitions to fully understand RT and use the hole potential of this tool.
A friend of mine noticed that SuperUser is shown on Owner selection list.
This link says (http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/SuperUser) that behavior is not correct since version 3.2(or 3.4?). SuperUsers shouldn't appear on that list.

Questions:
1- There is something I must configure and haven't done yet? Some advice?
2- Maybe some tag I must set on my RT_SiteConfig.pm file?
3- The documentation isn't reflecting the reality?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

Elton S. Fenner,
Analista de Rede,