Hello All

 From past two days i m facing one weird problem. I have RT 3.6.3. And
whenever i logs in it allows me to log in but whenever i tried to move
to other page then it redirects me to login page. Then i again have to
type username password and then it takes me to page. And same thing
continues whenver i try to transit to another page. We dnt have done any
upgrade but we have deleted all files in *rt3/var/obj*. As we have
problem that html changes which we made was not reflected on site. So we
try to clear session and cache and objects so that we can have  an
updated session and objects file which gives us our html changes

Any help is highly appreciated.

--
Thanks & Regards
Varun Vyas