Eric,

Have you "selected" that particular queue within the edit for that search?

Kenn
LBNL

On 10/12/2009 11:28 AM, Roode, Eric wrote:
I am trying to create a "personal to-do list" queue, as on page 113 of the O'Reilly harrier book. I have created a queue, and granted "See Queue" to the Everyone group. Now ordinary users can see the queue in the "New Ticket In" drop-down box at the top-right corner of the home pae, but they cannot see the queue in the "Quick Search" table on the home page. What privilege am I missing? The "Privileged" system group has been granted "Create Ticket" and "OwnTicket" on the queue; the "Everyone" system group has been granted "See queue", and the "Requestor" role has been granted CommentOnTicket, DeleteTicket, ModifyTicket, ReplyToTicket, ShowOutgoingEmail, ShowTicket, ShowTicketComments, and TakeTicket. Thanks,

Eric J. Roode
Senior Enterprise Developer
Barrack, Rodos & Bacine
(215) 963–0600