Respected sir!

                                I completed the Project of generating an
email when an error comes in a switches and router using RT software. Now I
want something new in RT . There is scholarships program of RT software and
they are asking about the research proposal.Please guide me with your
valuable suggestions and advice about innovation in RT software, what I can
do extra customization in RT software so that based on it I can write my
research proposal.I need small research proposal in order to get some
idea.Sir kindly help  me in this situation.
I shall be very thankful

YOURS Obediently
 Rifaqat Zaheer