Shawn,

Thanks. We don't run any cron jobs, so I'll have to take a look at that process. I'm not very familiar with Dashboards anyway, but from what I've seen, it looks like a method to set up a query to run via the browser within a session based on some parameters (date/time?). I'm assuming one can set up recipients for that dashboard/query as well. If so, would those recipients need to have "Subscribe" in order to get the results via web?

Kenn
LBNL