Enter into Perl:
perl -MCPAN -e shell

Have perl recomend updateds:

Update the XML::RSS and XML::Parser modules and any others that RT is using.

Kevin W. Gagel

Network Administrator
College of New Caledonia
My Blog:
http://mail.cnc.bc.ca/blogs/gagel
My Shared Files:
http://mail.cnc.bc.ca/users/gagel

On Friday 09/07/2010 at 12:37 pm, "Lee, Jeffrey"  wrote:

Hi all,

I am trying to install RT 3.8.8 on a RedHat Enterprise 5.5 server. I’ve been able to get most of the dependencies installed except I am running into an XML::RSS dependencies error and an XML::Parser error. Has anyone else run into this issue installing RT on RHEL5 servers? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jeff

The College of New Caledonia
Visit us at http://www.cnc.bc.ca
Virus scanning is done on all incoming and outgoing email.
Anti-spam information for CNC can be found at http://gateway.cnc.bc.ca