Hi Kenn,

that helped a lot, THANKS! My problem was that I thought the creator is
automatically the requestor, I've got everything working as long as I manually
add the creator of a ticket as one of the requestors, but how could I
automatically do that?
Could someone tell me how a script would look like, that automatically adds the
creator of a ticket as the requestor when the ticket is created?

Regards,
Fabian