On 3/19/2012 1:54 PM, testwreq wreq wrote:
What mime_name should I be looking for?

None.

I guess I was too terse.

CentOS "upgraded" your Perl "Encode" module for you and
the version that RH and CentOS push out breaks RT.  The
version they push out (which breaks things) is lacking
an attribute or function called mime_name.  You don't
need to know that to fix it, I am only telling you so
that if you see "mime_name" mentioned in an error some
time, you will have some context for it.

To fix, just do this:

    perl -MCPAN -e "install Encode"

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Jeff Blaine <jbla...@kickflop.net