On 02/13/2013 10:10 AM, Thomas Klump wrote:
Tim,

Thanks, adding a section to the virtualhost configuration for NoAuth having no
authentication worked like a charm. The webpage I found the solution on is:

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/WebExternalAuth

Thanks,

Thomas

It's usually a good idea to also reply to the list so others know the eventual resolution.

Also...so much for responding to e-mail before coffee. I absolutely intended on adding that link to my e-mail & didn't. My apologies. I'm glad you eventually found it & figure it out.

--
RT training in Amsterdam, March 20-21:
http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html

Help improve RT by taking our user survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N23JW9T