Hi All,

One more thing :-)

I need/want to migrate a lot of assets from RT-4.0.x with the Assets extension to rt-4.2.2 with the bestpractical Asset extension. First tests show that it will be a lot of work but will probably work (still has to figure out something for the asset->tickets->rtfm links). Right now I think I'll need to make a %AssetsImportFieldMapping for each type in the old system and place that in RT_SiteConfig run the import edit RT_SiteConfig etc... What would be nice is if the importer would have a commandline option to read a configfile with just the %AssetsImportFieldMapping in it, or am I overlooking something (probably my missing perl foo)

Regards,

Joop