The make upgrade-database process runs for a short while and this is what I get from the command line.

Proceed [y/N]:y
Processing 3.8.2
Now inserting data.
[25360] [Fri Jun 20 15:49:26 2014] [warning]: Going to add [OLD] prefix to all templates in approvals queue. If you have never used approvals, you can safely delete all the templates with the [OLD] prefix. Leave the new Approval templates because you may eventually want to start using approvals. (./etc/upgrade/3.8.2/content:6)
make: *** [upgrade-database] Killed

I am attempting to upgrade from 3.8.1 to 4.2.5.

Is there additional logging/debug I can turn on or log files elsewhere I can check to see what is happening?

Thanks,
Dave