Hello,

On our RT 4.2.6, I created a lifecycle "support" with specifics status, which
is working fine.

The requestor is unprivileged, but is granted the right ModifyTicket
(globally), and ShowTicket, Watch and ReplyToTicket on the queue. The queue has
the "support" lifecycle.

On SelfService interface, the requestor sees his ticket, can display it, can
reply, and can modify the status : but the status are not the ones of the
lifecycle "support", but the one of the default lifecycle !

I made a test as a requestor and changed to status stalled which does not exist
in the lifecyle "support". Now, as a superuser I cannot change the status at
all, there's only stalled an stalled (unchanged) listed !

I've been searching for quite a long time, but now I can't figure out what is
going wrong.

The second point is that I intended to add a ResolveRight to the lifecycle
"support" to allow unprivileged requestors to resolve their tickets via the
SelfService interface. I'm wondering now if it's possible.

Thanks for your help again,
Elisabeth