On Mon, Mar 02, 2015 at 04:52:17PM -0700, huotg01 wrote:
> As said earlier, I'm now using another tool to manage our requests. With this
> other system, it is possible to export all the still opened tickets, with
> dates when available.I would like to load, in batch, all these tickets in
> RTIs there a way in RT to do that ?In this specific case, would it be better
> to choose another program than RT ?Thanks,Gaston

Hi Gaston,

I think they removed the offline tool, which is what I had used previously in
an earlier version, in version 4.2. Now I would use the REST API to load them
into the system. There is a fairly nice example in the mailing list archives.
Search for 'Convert Other Ticketing System DB to RT' in one of the searchable
archives:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/

The first result has a sample script.

Regards,