Thank you very much Kobus, the chown command worked.

Unfortunately  I cant find the activity report. I used the link https://<path
to my RT server>/Reports/Activity/index.html but I get this error

"
The page you requested could not be found
Please check the URL and try again."

Dont know if I should do the installation again.

Please  help