I am setting up a server on Debian (Jessie). I am at the point of configuring
the RT_SiteConfig.pm file and following examples found online I am getting an
error when trying to validate my config

Here is the text

25 # You may also split settings into separate files under the
etc/RT_SiteConfig.d/
26 # directory.  All files ending in ".pm" will be parsed, in alphabetical
order,
27 # after this file is loaded.
28
29 Set($rtname , 'xxx.ca');
30 Set($Organization,'xxxx.xxxxx.ca');
31
32 Set($Timezone, "US/Eastern");
33 Set($CorrespondAddress, 'service.t...@xxxxx.ca');

When I try
sudo perl -C /opt/rt4/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm
Undefined subroutine &main::Set called at /opt/rt4/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm line 29.

If I # line 29 then the error goes to the next line.
I have searched the formatting and the error.

Any help appreciated.

---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR Training Sessions https://bestpractical.com/training
* Los Angeles - September, 2016