Hi Brian,

The RT_SiteConfig.pm file is not a script that you run manually. It is read
automatically by RT. Please see the documentation
https://docs.bestpractical.com/rt/4.4.1/web_deployment.html
<https://docs.bestpractical.com/rt/4.4.1/web_deployment.html> for information
about setting up the web server. You can also run a standalone server to test
with something like

$ sudo /opt/rt4/sbin/standalone_httpd

This will let you know if your config is valid and you have done everything
else leading up to this point. If you are getting some kind of errors, I would
recommend you follow the steps in the README
https://docs.bestpractical.com/rt/4.4.1/README.html
<https://docs.bestpractical.com/rt/4.4.1/README.html> to ensure that you have
all of the dependencies installed and your database is set-up correctly.

Thank you,
Dustin

---------