That's okay, let me ask it this way. If I give a group rights in a queue, I
enter the group's name and select it from the list of matches. When I do
that, the group appears as a tab, next to CC, Admin CC, Requestor, and all
the other tabs. When I toggle the checkboxes and hit 'save', that last tab
that had the selected group's name on it is gone. Is it somewhere else on
the screen that I'm missing, or do I have to re-select the group after
every time I save any changes I've made?

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department