> On Oct 11, 2016, at 02:17, Matt Zagrabelny <mzagr...@d.umn.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi Alex,
>
> On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 5:07 PM, Alex Hall <ah...@autodist.com> wrote:
>> After a few more repeats of some of the below steps, suddenly things worked.
>> I'm embarrassed to say I may have forgotten to specify rt441.* when granting
>> privileges, instead only entering rt441. In any case, the upgrade finally
>> ran, and I appear to be okay, save one thing: those RT_SiteConfig.d files.
>> They're there, but I can't figure out how to make them apply. The
>> 'update-rt-siteconfig' command still seems to be working on the 4.2.8
>> install, not the new 4.4.1. I'm not sure how to get it to work on the new
>> install.
>
> RT_SiteConfig.d was a Debian-ism until 4.4 - then it became upstream.
>
> In RT 4.4.x you no longer need to run the update-rt-siteconfig - that
> is only applicable to Debian RT 4.2.
>
> In RT 4.4.x the config gets dynamically built when the web server is started.

That's great to know, thanks! When you say the server, I'm assuming you mean
the FCGI server? I'm running this with Nginx, so use spawn-fcgi to start the
server that handles RT for Nginx.

> -m

---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR training sessions, and a new workshop day!
https://bestpractical.com/training
* Boston - October 24-26
* Los Angeles - Q1 2017