I guess we will decide about the app later on.

Focus of this thread is to see who is interested to participate in group study. There are hundreds of apps and possibilities we can address later on. Simplest is telephone conference and I'm assuming most of us are in North America. Long Distance is also cheap these days and I'm sure most of us residing in North America and/or Europe would not mind spending 1 or 2 cents per minute (60 cents to $1.20) for an hour of group session study. From my cell phone plan (Toronto Canada), along with my friends from the United States, I know we all have unlimited free long distance calling across North America (Mexico not included).

Per online-screen sharing, again, there are hundreds of free apps, YouTube life feeds etc etc etc., but lets remain on track and see how many would be interested to join an online virtual conference type setting and with the spirit of group study, we can definitely find a solution.

So far the list is:

1. Alex (United States)
2. Myself (Canada)
3. Bengan (Sweden)
4. Vinzenz (Germany - can we included you in as well?)
5. ...  List yourself here, if you are interested. Thanks!

Thanks!
Reza.