On 2016-12-19, JON 'BOLI' COPELAND wrote:

> you can shred based on sql query, such as
>
> ./rt-shredder --plugin "Tickets=query,Queue = 'Support' and Status =
> 'deleted';limit,5000" --sqldump /root/bup9.sql --force
>
> ...so you can change the query as you see fit.

Hi Jon,

  thanks for your reply, yes I'd seen this but this is using the tickets
plugin so I believe will shred the entire ticket. I want to use the
Attachments plugin, which according to the documentation has no SQL
query support, you appear to only be able to select based on name or
size. Or am I wrong?

cheers, Andy.