Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

My-self Kiran, I’m working as a Technical Recruiter in Yochana IT Solutions
INC.

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Job Title: SAP ABAP*

*Location: Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

·         Work closely with Business Systems Analyst team to determine
optimal solutions addressing the functional requirements.

·         Translate requirements and functional specifications into
technical specifications documentation.

·         Design, Develop and Maintain a diverse set of SAP Objects based
on the business needs.

·         Conduct design reviews, code reviews as per established SDLC
guidelines.

·         Proactively monitors and supports the production landscape to
address issues.

*Job Description: *

·         5+ years of experience in SAP ABAP analysis, design, and
programming experience developing custom SAP solutions.

·         2+ years of experience working with Financial Planning and
Analysis team, including BPC support.

·         Proficiency in conventional ABAP development tools and techniques
including but not limited to Classic ABAP programming, ABAP Workbench, ABAP
Objects, IDocs, SAPScripts, Smartforms, Web-Dynpro, Web Services,
Workflows, User Exits / BADIs / Enhancements.

·         Deep understanding of SAP Authorizations.

·         Expertise in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
Debug, tune and optimize programs for performance.

·         Working experience in SAPUI5, Fiori and Screen Personas, SAP
certification is preferred.

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || *www.yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>

*Hangouts / Skype:* saikiran0...@gmail.com

off: 248-598-7520