Hey,

Hope you are doing well

This is Raman from e-solutions We have one new position for you please take a
look and let me know if you will be able to proceed with this opportunity.

kindly share me your updated resume or reach me @ 732-200-1442||
rama...@e-solutionsinc.com<mailto:rama...@e-solutionsinc.com>

Waiting for your feedback.

   Position: Sr DB Data Modeler - 5-6 yrs experience

   Location: FOSTER CITY CA

- Experience with Requirements Analysis, Source Analysis, source target mapping
etc

- Model data across functional subject area marts

- create a self service data layer model that will allow front end developers
like Tableau to create the self serve dashboard templates

- Needs experience with atleast one front end tool like Tableau, MSTR or
PowerBI so will understand how this would be consumed by the self serve layer.

Ramandeep

Recruiter

O: 732-200-1442

E: rama...@e-solutionsinc.com<mailto:rama...@e-solutionsinc.com>

LinkedIn:
linkedin.com/in/ramandeep-singh-285971127<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ramandeep-singh-285971127>

Corporate:  www.e-solutionsinc.com<http://www.e-solutionsinc.com/>

2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA, 95113

e-Solutions Inc. is a 15 year old company having 15 Global Offices across 5
Nations and with more than 1000+ IT & Software professionals. Working on
cutting edge technologies, we are serving 100+ Fortune2000 companies globally.

Disclaimer:E-Solutions Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or
status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals
with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.

By submitting your candidate with H1b or EAD Copy, You are giving E-Solutions
express authorization to check and verify Visa details using 3rd party
resources available. Please do not submit your candidate or expressly confirm
in the email that you do not want us to verify your candidate's data with
available govt. or 3rd party resources.