*Attention please,*

*Your delivery agency Lopez Ali Olowo? has arrived with your 2 Truck
Consignment Boxes that are worth of  **$12 Million over there in your
country International Airport, Please reconfirm your info to him with your
full name;...... Country;.... Phone;.... A copy of your ID:........and ask
him to tell you his arrival time to  your doorstep OK, just copy the
diplomat’s Emails and respond to him directly. Email
(undelivery.agentlopezali2...@gmail.com
<undelivery.agentlopez...@gmail.com>)*

*This my attachment copy of my ID Card.Regards, Director General Johnson
Mensah,*

*Ghana Civil Aviation Authority Private Mail BagKotoka International
Airport (KIA) Accra, Ghana.Telex: 00233550123751.*