Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *Coupa  Architect* at *Nashville,
TN *with our client. If you are interested then please reply to me with
your updated resume or you can call me at *(805) 553-6267.*

*Role: Coupa  Architect*

*Location: Nashville, TN*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

*Skills Required:*

Coupa, Dell Boomi, Netsuite

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:*

   - Provide Functional & Technical support for Coupa – implementation of
   Coupa application and support Procure to Pay program.
   - Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the
   future state and/or business solution. Research, gather and synthesize
   information.
   - Work with DELL Boomi, NetSuite and business teams to gather
   information related to deployment activities.
   - Create user stories and identify project roadmaps.
   - Work on developments pertaining to Coupa enhancements.
   - Ensure all integrations are designed correctly and business functions
   are accounted for in the overall design.
   - Create conceptual design documents and coordinate the build /
   development of Coupa application.
   - Participate in Design and Code Reviews for better quality code and
   defect free application.
   - Be involved in requirements study, software development specification,
   Unit / System Integration testing and Regression testing.
   - Prepare configuration and technical documentation, training materials
   in the form of PowerPoint presentations, videos, QRG guides and provide
   training to internal end users, vendors & business teams.
   - Identify and resolve bugs, provide post go-Live support (resolve JIRA
   tickets).
   - Work closely with Coupa support to get product related bugs fixed and
   be active on the Coupa community forum to request new enhancements /
   features.
   - Manage Coupa upgrades and coordinate/communicate plans to end users
   and business on the associated changes.

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 553-6267*

avani...@vbeyond.com || avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com

Likedin – Avanish Pandey
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/>