Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *INTEROPERABILITY TEST ENGINEER*
at *Dallas, TX *with our client. If you are interested then please reply to
me with your updated resume or you can call me at *(805) 553-6267.*

*Role: INTEROPERABILITY TEST ENGINEER*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

*INTEROPERABILITY TESTING, 5G,3GPP*

*The main responsibilities are:*

   - Perform Inter-operability and functional testing between 5G Radio and
   chipset/OEM vendors. This includes doing analysis, test case design and
   review with chipset/OEM vendors
   - Execute testing, perform troubleshooting and project reporting
   - Perform Software and hardware upgrade as well as configuration of the
   5G Radio to meet InterOp Test requirements

*REQUIREMENTS:*

   - Able to work and understand complex issues and work systematically

   - Solid technical background including ability to interact effectively
   with variety of organizations and works well with people under high
   pressure in fast paced environment

*Basic Skill Requirements*

   - Very strong experience testing radio network system testing, analyzing
   protocols stacks using protocol analyzer tools.
   - Very strong understanding of 5G radio interfaces and other key
   critical interfaces, protocols, and architecture of 3GPP network.
   - Strong working knowledge of and experience with IP networking
   protocols such as IPv4 and IPv6 and Internet technologies (TCP/IP, DNS,
   HTTP, Radius, Diameter) as well as routing protocols.

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 553-6267*

avani...@vbeyond.com || avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com

Likedin – Avanish Pandey
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/>