Good Day!!!
I'm Haroon,
I have excellent Resources available for your client needs; please share suitable contract opportunities for my candidates.

Following is the Hotlist of available excellent bench candidates for new positions.

S No Consultant Name Technology Visa Status Location Relocation Exp Yrs Availability
1 Lipsa S Machine Learning OPT EAD Dallas, TX Open 7+ Immediately
2 Ashirta R SFDC / Salesforce H1B Watertown, MA Open 8 Immediately
3 Anam S .Net Developer J2 EAD Boston, MA Open 9 Immediately
4 Divya P DevOps H4 EAD Seattle, WA Open 7 Immediately
5 Sheetal M Salesforce GC EAD Detroit MI Open 8+ Immediately
6 Smita P Scrum Master / Product Owner USC Dallas, TX Open 8 Immediately
7 Dilip T Python Developer H1B Houston, TX Open 8+ Immediately
8 Srinivas M Salesforce Developer H1B Portage, MI Open 7+ Immediately
9 Praveen B SAP Basis Admin GC San Roman, CA Open 7 Immediately
10 Arun C, C++ H1B Detroit MI Open 7 Immediately

Thanks & Regards

Haroon Basha

Exadata, Inc

15 Corporate South, Suite # 320, Piscataway, NJ 08854

Cell: 908 982 4295 Direct: 908 905 5678 Extn 710

E-mail : har...@exadatainc.com

Click Here To Unsubscribe.