HI,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Harry from Dynamic Enterprise Solutions. We have an urgent requirement
with one of our Direct clients (No hidden Layers) , please review below job
description and let me know your interest

Position ID: DYESJP00018245

Title: Oracle DBA
Location: North Chicago, IL

Duration: 12 Months+

Client: AbbVie

Locals preferred  - Hybrid Remote

* 9+ years of DBA experience
* Experience as a DBA in implementation, administration, and in testing of
Oracle databases.
* Technical training and experience in Database Administration, Performance and
Tuning, and Backup and Recovery. Requires experience with OEM and RMAN,
Multitenant and Data Guard, patching, data retrieval, scripting in Unix shells
and PL/SQL, performance tuning. Experience with Oracle DB in AWS.
* Knowledge of the systems development life cycle.
* Requires experience with file structures, design, retrieval, and access
methods, etc. Experience establishing guidelines, procedures, and standards for
database administration.
* Requires excellent analytical, communication, and consultative skills,
ability to write technical documentation, as well as sound judgment and the
ability to work effectively with clients and other IT management and staff.

Thanks & Regard's

Harry John
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc
1801 Hicks Rd, unit A