Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Cloud Data Protection Engineer *

*Location: Charlotte, NC(**Hybrid)*

*Type: Contract*

*Must have: (the IaaS, PaaS and SaaS layers, big data platform,
Authentication/Authorization, Data encryption techniques (field level, db
level, application layer encryption) masking tokenization techniques, and
other security services.)*

Cloud Security & Data Protection Engineer is responsible for designing,
engineering and implementing a new, cutting edge, cloud platform security
for transforming our business applications into scalable, elastic systems
that can be instantiated on demand, on cloud.

   - The role requires for the Engineer to design, develop, configure,
   test, debug and document all layers of the Cloud stack to satisfy the new
   big data system & Security requirements.
   -

   This is expected to range from Cloud hosting platform to the design and
   implementation of higher-level services such as the IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
   layers, big data platform, Authentication/Authorization, Data encryption
   techniques (field level, db level, application layer encryption) masking
   tokenization techniques, and other security services. The focus of this
   role is on the Security of the product and service for cloud big data
   platform, with understanding of ETL, data consumption and data migration
   security as well as data loss prevention techniques.
   -

   The ideal candidate should be comfortable being directly involved with
   the design, development, testing, and operation of the solutions that will
   be composed into the Cloud Services environment. They will also provide
   comprehensive security consultation to business unit, IT management and
   staff at the highest technical level. Be able to conduct detailed threat
   analysis and identify mitigating security controls and solutions.
   -

   They will work closely with Cloud Services management to identify and
   specify complex business requirements and processes that drive the platform
   and application security Patterns and roadmap.  They will research and
   evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations for changes that
   would enhance the security of the platform.

*Knowledge of ETL tools , data lineage , security and privacy for ML and
AI, DSPM tools , Encryption Technologies and key management best practices
is a must.*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>