From: rtc-linux@googlegroups.com <rtc-linux@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Mohammed Ifthekhar <recruiter.0...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 7:29 PM
To: Mohammed Ifthekhar <ifthek...@canopyone.com>
Subject: [rtc-linux] Cloud Data Protection Engineer @ Charlotte, NC(Hybrid)

Hello Associate,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  ifthek...@canopyone.com<mailto:ifthek...@canopyone.com>

Position: Cloud Data Protection Engineer

Location: Charlotte, NC(Hybrid)

Type: Contract

Must have: (the IaaS, PaaS and SaaS layers, big data platform,
Authentication/Authorization, Data encryption techniques (field level, db
level, application layer encryption) masking tokenization techniques, and other
security services.)

Cloud Security & Data Protection Engineer is responsible for designing,
engineering and implementing a new, cutting edge, cloud platform security for
transforming our business applications into scalable, elastic systems that can
be instantiated on demand, on cloud.

  *   The role requires for the Engineer to design, develop, configure, test,
debug and document all layers of the Cloud stack to satisfy the new big data
system & Security requirements.
  *   This is expected to range from Cloud hosting platform to the design and
implementation of higher-level services such as the IaaS, PaaS and SaaS layers,
big data platform, Authentication/Authorization, Data encryption techniques
(field level, db level, application layer encryption) masking tokenization
techniques, and other security services. The focus of this role is on the
Security of the product and service for cloud big data platform, with
understanding of ETL, data consumption and data migration security as well as
data loss prevention techniques.

  *   The ideal candidate should be comfortable being directly involved with
the design, development, testing, and operation of the solutions that will be
composed into the Cloud Services environment. They will also provide
comprehensive security consultation to business unit, IT management and staff
at the highest technical level. Be able to conduct detailed threat analysis and
identify mitigating security controls and solutions.

  *   They will work closely with Cloud Services management to identify and
specify complex business requirements and processes that drive the platform and
application security Patterns and roadmap.  They will research and evaluate
alternative solutions and make recommendations for changes that would enhance
the security of the platform.

Knowledge of ETL tools , data lineage , security and privacy for ML and AI,
DSPM tools , Encryption Technologies and key management best practices is a
must.

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Ifthekharuddin

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com<mailto:Email:%c2%a0ifthek...@canopyone.com>
Web: www.canopyone.com<http://canopyone.com/>

rtc-linux+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:rtc-linux+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rtc-linux/CAHa9xHC-N2LrqSavjk6aPW%3DphbOc6ZzcFN7u-8K4cZnPeGkgJg%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rtc-linux/CAHa9xHC-N2LrqSavjk6aPW%3DphbOc6ZzcFN7u-8K4cZnPeGkgJg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.