Hi
This is *Abdul Raheem* from *Exatech Inc*. I have an immediate position
mentioned below. Please review and let me know your interest.

*Title: Python Developer*
Location: Remote
Duration: 12+ months
Interview: Video

*Required:*
12+ years of experience in python development
10+ years of experience in UNIT test
10+ years of experience in Python – FLASK development
8+ years of experience in building API/microservices development
6+ years of experience in GitHub
Hands on experiences in AWS lambda, CloudFront, S3 & EKS
Hands on experience in Docker
Nice to have Octopus & TeamCity experience.

Thanks and Regards

*Abdul Raheem, Sr. Talent Acquisition Lead*

*Email: **rah...@exatechinc.com <rah...@exatechinc.com>*

Skype & Hangout: mdabdulrahee...@gmail.com

*4555 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 650 **| **Cincinnati, OH  45242  *

An E-Verified Company

USA-Canada-INDIA