Hey PMS, I was denied too. :-)   I just did it to see
if I was accepted, why would I want to sit at the
nerds table when I am already at the cool kids table?
LMAO

RTR
LC
Note: forwarded message attached.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

The moderator of the BamaFanForever group has denied
your request for membership.

The moderator of each Yahoo! Groups group chooses whether to
restrict membership in his or her group. Moderators who
choose to restrict membership also choose whom to admit.

Please note that this decision is final and that Yahoo! Groups
does not control group membership.

If you would like to create a new group at Yahoo! Groups
please visit:

Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups as your email group service.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

--- End Message ---