Didn't know if I wanted to post this or not, but have decided to as a FYI. On the Friday night before homecoming my family and I had a room reserved at the Comfort Inn ( next to Cracker Barrel ). After leaving the pep rally/bonfire we went by Bruno's and then to the room. We "retired" around 10:30, got up around 5:30 on Sat. had breakfast and checked out before 7:00. A couple of weeks later I received my credit card statement and the hotel had placed two additional charges for a total of $300.00 on it. When I called to ask why, I was told that it was for damages to the room, they said the it had been vandalized. We DID NOT vandalized the room in any way unless you want to call unmade beds and "dirty" towels left in the bathroom after our showers as vandalizim. Anyway just wanted to let all of my fellow Bamafans know this so that you can be aware next time you need to stay in T-town. For me it sure won't be at the Comfort Inn.

Roll Tide!!!!!