From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On
Behalf Of Tim Boozer
Sent:   Friday, February 20, 2004 2:27 PM
To:     RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject:        RE: [RollTideFan] Come one, come all.......(WARNING: NON-BAMA)

Just to let you know, I don't have time to read your entire post right now,
maybe I will later, at quick scan though it appears to be as mindless as
your other stuff.

However, I did read the first couple of paragraphs and will point out that
my urging was the opposite of squelching your voice whatsoever. I encourage
you to post to a wider audience.

You may not have supported one of the democrat candidates directly, but your
continued unsubstantiated bashing of the current President leads one only to
assume that you are not supporting him in the upcoming elections. Unless you
choose to cast your vote for a candidate from a third party who has no
realistic chance of winning, then it is simple deduction that you must
support the democrat party hopefuls.