>-----Original Message-----
>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Behalf Of Jeff Todd
>Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 1:45 PM
>To: RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
>Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] NON - To the pacificists who think WE
>arethebadguys.
>

>you big pussy

Do not expect him to answer the questions that I posed as they illustrate
the nearsightedness of his opinion. If people like Jobu ruled our nation, we
would not be a nation, but instead would most likely be a colony of
Germany's third Reich or Japan's imperial empire.

Remember Germany never attacked us, so in Jobu's world we could not have
possibly had any business being in Europe.