> >THAT WASN'T PERKINS!!!
> >
> >That Bob Cockrath!
> >
> >It was a ten year deal that stupid mother f**ker got us >in
> starting in 1999.
> >We've got 5 more years of shitty 2nd rate cola at Bryant->Denny.
> we should start the letter writing campaign in >about 3 years I think.
>
> Don't boo me but I say bring back the old logo too!!!!! I guess
> we're stuck with the new logo forever, though *frown*. You can't
> even buy anything with the old logo on it anymore either *bigger frown*.
>

> ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!
>

> Dee

You ain't gonna here hear no booing from me. I hate the new cartoon logo. I
don't know anyone that likes is.

It was another Cockrath move. He thought we would all flock out like sheep
to buy merchandise with the new logo the way NFL fans do and the University
could make a bunch of money off of licensing.

That idiot was in way over his head and we are paying the price with a
shitty logo and shitty soft drinks. I can't remember what else he did. I'm
sure there's more.