You're mistaken oh one that I often agree with!

You are getting into my era at the Capstone (which was lengthy might I add).
Anyways, I can guarantee 100%, without any level of question whatsoever,
that Pepsi was NOT sold at Bryant-Denny until Cockrath brought it in.
Frito-Lay - yes you are probably right, and since they are a unit of
PepsiCo, then the company did have a presence. But the soft drink was "the
real thing" until 1999.