From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On
Behalf Of Joe Goodson
Sent:   Thursday, June 03, 2004 6:52 PM
To:     RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject:        Re: [RollTideFan] ID required this year for penalties in SEC  games

Ok, so that means that they can still pass the ball as long as they don't
pretend that they kicked it first.  I can live with that.
Joe

The multiplication of public offices, increase of expense beyond income,
growth and entailment of a public debt, are indications soliciting the
employment of the pruning knife.

  - Thomas Jefferson, letter to Spencer Roane, March 9, 1821