I'm with you on the zero faith in Kines part, but I'm still straddling the
fence on Oliver. No doubt he is one of the best defensive minds ever, but
I'm not sure that his dreams of getting the head coaching job are totally
out of his head. He could end up undermining Shula every chance he got and
become a cancer on the staff. Right now, I would probably be on the side of
"get rid of Kines and leave Oliver at the lake with the grandkids."